Graphia Extraction Examples
The extracted graphs below are examples extracted from the General Electric article in Wikipedia. To simplify the visualization, graphs are displayed per sentence.
- In 2002 GE acquired the wind power assets of Enron during its bankruptcy proceedings.
- GXS is a leading provider of B2B e-Commerce solutions.
- In 2004 GE bought 80 % of Universal Pictures from Vivendi
- Vivendi bought 20 % of NBC forming the company NBCUniversal.
- GE maintains a minority ownership position in GXS.
- In 1935 , GE was one of the top 30 companies traded at the London Stock Exchange.
- General Electric Company, or GE , is an American multinational conglomerate corporation incorporated in Schenectady , New York and headquartered in Fairfield , Connecticut , United States
- The Radio Corporation of America was founded by GE in 1919 to further international radio.
- It acquired ScanWind in 2009.
- The new company , named GXS , is based in Gaithersburg , Maryland .
- Also in 2002 , GE bought wind turbine manufacturing assets of Enron Wind after the Enron scandals .
- March 2011: GE announced it has completed the acquisition of privately-held Lineage Power Holdings , Inc. , from The Gores Group , LLC .